Why Use eQuibbly?
It's Quick. Disputes can be settled in a matter of days rather than the typical of months or years working through the judicial system. Spend time resolving your dispute rather than wasting time with formalities and traveling back and forth to meetings and court.
It's Easy. No complicated forms to fill out and file in court. No cryptic procedures to decipher. We've spent countless hours perfecting the user experience to ensure it's intuitive and extremely simple to use.
It's Affordable. No need to pay thousands of dollars to attorneys to settle your disputes.
It's Fair. Achieve a resolution to your dispute with advice from experts who are more interested in a fair and equitable resolution than who can afford the best attorney, or who can best manipulate the law to their favor.
It's Secure and Confidential. Share information securely in a private virtual room secured by banking-standard 256-bit encryption and avoid stray emails falling into the wrong hands.
Best of all, you can resolve your disputes from the comfort of your own home or office!
Using eQuibbly to resolve your disputes is a lot easier, quicker and cheaper than any other method of dispute resolution including litigation and traditional 'brick & mortar' mediation and arbitration.
Benefits Over Litigation
- Unlike litigation which is public-record and where information about your business is open to curious competitors, eQuibbly is private and confidential.
- The outcome of a dispute is not dependent on how much money you pay an attorney, your legal strategy, or technical pitfalls. It's based on fairness and common sense.
- No time wasted sitting in court waiting your turn to be heard, or attending meetings with your attorney.
- No need to pay thousands of dollars in legal fees when you can settle your disputes for much less with a professional arbitrator or mediator.
- It's easier to enforce arbitration decisions cross-border than it is a court judgment since 148 countries, including the U.S. and Canada, are signatories to the New York Convention which allows for enforcement of arbitration decisions in any signatory's jurisdiction.
Our virtual rooms are secured by banking-standard 256-bit encryption so your information remains strictly confidential. Only the mediator or arbitrator and the parties expressly authorized can access the private virtual room and view the documents and images and other information concerning the dispute.